Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Pudding done, and lights on.

I wanted to take a pic of the Christmas tree but the lights died. So I'm off to get some new lights if I can find some so close to Christmas.

The pudding here is first out of the bag. As it's hibernating in the refrigerator I suspect it has formed a skin by now. Well, at least I hope so. As you can see it is a date pudding. My family's traditional pudding. :) See the piece cut. It tasted so yummy. lol. I couldn't help myself. :)







The lights are minimal on the house as some we either couldn't find  what we wanted, some didn't work and this is what we have left. If you look closer you can see some garden lights which I love at night. They look so beautiful.

Okay off to the shops......again. lol.... :)


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
:)
 
 


2 comments:

Kez said...

Looks lovely Suz! Merry Xmas!!

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Thanks Kez

See you in the new year :)