Wednesday, June 6, 2012

50ks in 30 days Day 5 am

Yesterday I was calling for my muse with only 1.800 words for the day. While I was cleaning this morning bingo. Now its flowing very nicely. Phew. :)

They say keep writing, just write. It's all very well to say that but I don't do this. I try to make sure everything is a good first draft, not something I have to spend hours on later trying to make sense, or put into perspective what in the heck I was trying to do.

My word count is steady, and I'm confident I'll make it by the end of the month. I do hope everyone who is undertaking this challenge is seeing the beginnings of that first draft.

Bye 4 now.

4 comments:

Tarnya said...

Hi Suzanne
You are doing so well. Keep it up. I want to read it now. lol.

Tarnya. x

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne,

My apologies for being AWOL for a while, had to have a small op and it knocked my poor old senior body about a bit. I don't spring back the way I used to! :)

So glad to hear that you try to make your first draft good, means I'm not alone in that boat. You must be doing really well then to keep a good first draft and write that many words. I'm in awe!

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Thank you, Taryna, I'm still at it. But not today unfortunately. A writer does need to smell the roses from time to time. :)

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Hi Sandy,
I wonder where you went to. :) I do hope all went well with your op. So many people I hear lately are having operations.

Glad to see/hear you are back and safe and sound. :)