Friday, March 23, 2012

Romance Writers of Australia Blog

While on the road, I'll be on Romance Writers of Australia's blog today, Friday 23 March, answering questions about myself in their Blog bites section. I'll be there throughout the day, that is when the internet service is willing. If you've ever tried service while on the go, you'll know what I mean. You either have it or you don't. :)

I'm still working on my log line for my novel. I've got it down to three now. It will happen. :)
Thanks everyone, hope you get a chance to pop on over to RWA.

Suzanne :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Suzanne :)

I won your book over on the RWA blog. Thank you so much for putting it up for grabs. :)

Kaz Delaney said...

Heading over to Blog Bites. Last week was a blur - launch party week. trying to catch up Hugs!

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Hi Sandy,
I do hope you enjoy the read. Thank you so much for commenting. :)

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Hi Kaz,
It's a fast world, lol. As I said I will email you. :)

Suz :)