Saturday, October 22, 2011

It's the weekend

Just a quick post. I've redesigned my website. lol..... I like it. It's easy to navigate, and simple to use. :)

I've also been indepth rewriting a manuscript, and busy with outside writing ventures. Mind you, it's so full on, but we are taking a breath. I should be in the shower and getting ready to go out for tea with friends. lol Hubby just came in and said he thought I'd be in the shower. Okay give me 20 mins. lol...

Have a lovely weekend my readers, and friends, and writer friends. It's sunny, it's windy, but wherever we are in the world, we have to make the most of what we have.

Keep safe,
Suzanne :)

2 comments:

Tami Winbush said...

I love the new look. I hope your weekend was as wonderful as you are!

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Thank you Tami for your kind words. Hmmm, wonderful... okay, that bed is still open. :_)