Sunday, July 24, 2011

Four Points Author Network

If you ever wondered where the name, Four Points Author Network came from, its because we come from all over the place. From as far as Coff's Harbour, to Armidale,Nambucca Head, Macksville, Port Macquarie and Johns River. We are the four points, north, south, east and west on a compass. 4PAN for short. :)

One of our recent Four Points Author Network Meetings. I forgot to post it, when saying I would. It's been slow coming. But I was wrapped in words at the time. :) Urgh. I tried to make it clearer, but it didn't work. Oh well. :)

2 comments:

Caryn Caldwell said...

It looks like a fun group! Our nearest chapter meetings are about five hours away. I'm not sure I'm up for a ten-hour round-trip drive. Sounds like some of these ladies might be, though!

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Hi Caryn,
It sounds as though you may have to have an overnighter. :) I travel two hours or more for meetings.

We are a fun group. Forever laughing, and really enjoying like minds.