Monday, January 3, 2011

It's Gone.

The tree has gone, the lights no more, Christmas and New Year right out the door.
Christmas has disappeared with lightning speed. It seems as though we only put up the decos and now they lay in wait for another year. Sad really, it was so much fun. :(

I will be ready to plot and plan my next manuscript on Wednesday. It's exciting thinking about starting a new works in progress (wip) isn't it. I have a few ideas but I have to decide which one to go with. Hopefully it will sort itself out.

As I don't do New Year Resolutions I do set some sort of goals for the New Year, but I don't disclose them as they tend not to come true. But you can have a good guess at what my writing goals are. If you are reader, a writer you surely know. :) So here's to  a NEW YEAR and NEW GOALS.

Good luck. :)

6 comments:

Eleni Konstantine said...

Have a fantastic 2011 Suzanne!!!

Angelina Rain said...

Have a good 2011. Wishing you a lot of publishing luck. I love the “new WIP” feeling. I hope you choose which idea to go with easily. I usually write down all my ideas on separate sheets of paper, throw them in a box and pull one out. That’s the only way I could choose one from the ten million ideas in my head.

Helene Young said...

Wishing you a wonderful year in 2011, Suzanne.

I have no idea how I'm managed to miss your blog page before but you're in my RSS Feed list now! (That's one good thing to come out of my computer incompetence!!)

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Thank you Eleni. I also return the wishes.

Suzanne :)

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Hi Angelina,

All the best for 2011, and your debut novel. It's an exciting time for you.

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Thank you Helene. I've been on this blog for a few years now and I'm glad you have found me. :)