Monday, November 1, 2010

I won

I can't believe I've won a copy of Anh Do's Happiest Refugee on A&R Edwardstown blog. Yah!!http://angusandrobertsonedwardstown.blogspot.com/


I watched the interview some weeks back. I think it was either on ACA or something like that. I am so interested in what it is like, and what he has to say. Actually very interested. I hadn't gotten around to buying one so this was a huge surprise.

Love winning books. :)

Thank you Angus and Robertson Edwardstown.

Suzanne :)

6 comments:

Angus and Robertson Edwardstown said...

No problems Suzanne! Hope you enjoy it and we hope you feel better soon!!!

Tarnya said...

Great win Suzanne. Way to go.

Tarnya. x

Mel Teshco said...

Nothing better than a freebie is there Suzanne!
And lots of times it's to read someone you would never have found ohterwise!

Nan J said...

Oooh, congrats on winning what looks like a very interesting read! How are you doing with your bonezzzzz? *hugs* I was sorry to see that!!

Suzanne Brandyn said...

Hi Ladies. Thank you for stopping by. I'm a lot better now thank heavens. lol.. but occasionally that leg aches. It will take a few more weeks to heal on the inside, but at least I can get out and walk along the beach now.

Hey Nan, so excited to see you here. Long time no chat. I do hope you are well. Oh, you've made my day. :)

Caryn said...

How fun! Enjoy it. :-)